Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Pre-lim task.

To make myself familiar with in design i created a pre-lim task of a front cover. I took photos in my lighting training and used one of these for the cover photo. I then went to in design, chose some fonts that i though would be appropriate. The cover for this task was just a college magazine therefor it did not have to be very detailed as it would be quite basic. I used a range of different types of fonts to make some words stand out more than others and i used the range of colours to have the same effect. This front cover is not the best as it was done quite quickly but this was only to create an example and also it was just a first attempt.

Lily Conchie

No comments:

Post a Comment