Hello! Dont forget to follow the 'Before You Blog'! sheet ... and dont forget to use labels for each post ( see me if you dont know how to do this!)
and remember to make your blog creative! You can add different elements to make your research and planning more creative .. how you present your research and planning is up to you e.g.
- images (scanned drawn images, photos you have taken as a record or ones you find on the Internet)
You can also label ,contents pages and feature articles on Word and put them into your blog posts (Using command , shift and 4 keys and it will save as a JPEG image)
- videos ( from youtube - or even ones you film of yourself discussing your R and P)
- Graphs and Charts - e.g. top 20 album chart etc...
- links to websites you found useful while researching
- Audience research - make questionnaires or write questions and film people giving their responses!
Here are some links to some interesting blogs...
http://www.alevelmediastudies09-11.blogspot.com/ : Really good magazine blog
http://yaleblock1mediaproject.blogspot.com/: Really good opening sequence and blog